Friday, January 22, 2010

Emily's Brown Paper Package

I'm the Max half of Max and Ellie (the lazy one that has never posted before), but I'm FINALLY posting pictures of my brown paper package. My partner Tara sent me some sweet treats!



I love this aromatherapy eye pillow, made with lavendar and red rose petals. I have a BUSY toddler and #2 on the way, so this comes in handy during my daily naps (I'm serious)!

I also recieved some Silk Road Pillow Spray...again, totally comes in handy during nap time!

My edible treat was this chocolate cherry brioche from Whole Foods...yum!

Thanks, Tara! Check out her aromatherapy eye pillows, pillow spray and more at her etsy shop elanvitalanthology.etsy.com, or visit her blog elanvitalanthology.blogspot.com!

OK, now I can leave the Max and Ellie blogging to my sister again! Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment