Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Baking (aka, Why did I do this to myself??)



I have another blog, one that is all about cooking. It was my first blog and I love it. A few days before Thanksgiving this year, I thought it would be neat to do 25 days of holiday baking posts. From scratch. Without any preparation. Like zero.

I have felt at times like I was in way over my head, but now I have a bunch of holiday recipes in one place. Some are old family favorites, while others are brand new, never-before-tried recipes that begged to be made. I hope you enjoy them! Happy Holidays!

Click HERE to browse my 25 Days of Holiday Delights project!







3 comments:

  1. Yummo! Thank you for sharing...

    PS reopened my store!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about your holiday delights! That's a whole lot of baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You are -amazing-! Rock on, sister!

    Hugs,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete