Friday, November 20, 2009

Shop Swap & Blog Partner: KeriAnne of Crafted by Design


Several months ago, I signed up the Shop Swap & Blog event, where bloggers with online stores traded wares and wrote up posts about the fantastic things they received from each other. I have to apologize to my partners for not writing up their posts sooner!

The first of my partners is KeriAnne, a mother of five who runs her business, Crafted By Design, with the help of her husband and kids. They make and sell lots of different crafts through their Etsy shop, including baby and toddler headbands, notebooks, crocheted caps, children's aprons, lovely jewelry, baby slings, homemade holiday cards, and turned wood pen and pencil sets!

I was lucky enough to get not one, but two amazing items from KeriAnne. The first is an adorable hot pink and black crocheted cap that actually fits both of my daughters. It is made of the softest yarn; I wish I had one in my size!

The second is a fantastic little black, hot pink, and silver clutch for mama! It is made from the same beautiful, soft yarn that the cap is made of, but it also had some silver running through it. So cute!

KeriAnne also has a blog--also called Crafted by Design--where she hosts give-aways and features items and shops that she loves.

Thanks for the goodies KeriAnne!

No comments:

Post a Comment