Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aprons are here!




We searched high and low until we found the perfect pattern for our little aprons. This lovely pattern comes from Montessori by Hand and makes the most wonderful child's aprons. They are fully lined and top-stitched, made of 100% quilter's weight cotton, and have a covered elastic neck strap and velcro waist closure so your little chef can put it on without any help from Mom or Dad. The little chef in our family loves hers, and we are so excited to offer them now in our store!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I just came via the crafty crow & didn't seem to be able to leave a comment on your *great* post about rainbows! I think we'll definitely try the rainbow collage! Thanks for sharing.

    I love finding great new creative blogs - especially with a Montessori twist. I have just opened (as in *just* last night!) my first etsy store & it too is named after my little ones :)

    I've subscribed to your rss feed & look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete